It’s incredibly empowering to be a part of a company that listens to customers, listens to their sales field, researches and designs products that people want.
Our new Norwex products for 2017 are a result of just that – customer and consultant feedback, mixed with the passion for having safe, effective and sustainable products in the home, without harmful chemicals.
Here are our four new Norwex products rolling out in January!
New Norwex Products
- 4-in-1 Kids Wash: Our new 4-in-1 Kids Wash replaces four bath products safely, with natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals! It’s an extra-foaming body wash, bubble bath, shampoo and conditioner, all in one. Item #403066, $19.99
- All ingredients were carefully selected for their natural source and biodegradability
- Ultra concentrated – a little goes a long way!
- Vegan, cruelty-free and pH-balanced
- Gentle preservative is free from GMOs and gluten
- Tear-free and dermatologically-tested
- Kids Bath Towels: Constructed of super soft Norwex antibacterial Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock® agent. Perfect for the tender skin of babies and children! Available in Purple with lime green trim, and Blue with orange trim. Item #309009 (Purple) and #309008 (Blue), $39.99 each.
- Mold and Mildew Stain Remover: Our environmentally-friendly Mold and Mildew Stain Remover effectively eliminates even the toughest mold and mildew stains from all types of surfaces, both indoors and out. And because it contains absolutely no harmful chemicals, it’s completely safe for your family as well as the planet. Item #403466, $23.99.
- Great for patio furniture, picnic tables, shower curtain liners and much more.
- Ingredients were selected for their natural sources and biodegradability.
- Gentle preservative is free from GMOs and gluten.
- Free from: Chlorine, Ammonia, Phosphates, Dye, Fillers, Peroxide, Bleach, Sulfates and Fragrance.
All of these will be available in early January … but here’s a sneak peek of the Norwex 2017 catalog!
In Case You Missed It
- Essential Oils – We have often been asked about the use of essential oils with Norwex microfiber. The quick answer has always been, “You only need the microfiber to clean, but yes you may use them together.” Our three new essential oil blends – Energizing, Purifying and Soothing – are harvested from an organic farm in Italy, and created in small batches exclusively for Norwex. They allow you to have a delicate scent in your home, with all of the healthy benefits of essential oils, and zero harmful chemicals like you would find in scented candles or wax warmers.
- Chenille Hand Towel – you thought the Pink Pig and Yellow Tiger Pet-to-Dry towels were totes adorbs for the littles, right? But we wanted an adult version! Voila! The Chenille Hand Towel – like the Pet-to-Dry – is made with BacLock to self-sanitize the towel.
- Norwex Toothpaste – We asked for it, we got it! Our new Norwex Toothpaste – in Cooling Mint and also in Strawberry – are the perfect complement to our Silver Care Toothbrushes. Bpth flavors of toothpaste are free of flouride, parabens, sulfates, phosphates, harsh abrasives, artificial flavors or dyes, animal-derived products … and it’s gluten-free.
- Optic Scarf in Camouflage – maybe it’s a little more masculine than butterflies & flowers, but girls are into camo too! This newest optic scarf can attach to belt loops & backpacks with a green caribiner.
- Pet Mitt & Pet Towel – I use these almost daily for our dog Molly! When she comes in from outside, she sometimes has wet or dirty paws. As soon as she steps into the house, I slip the Pet Mitt onto my hand and softly give her feet a little rub – clean as she can be!
- Cutting Board – Molded from natural rice husks, the Norwex Cutting Board is a great alternative to plastic cutting boards. It is made from biodegradable materials and features a food-grade silicone grip ring beneath the board to ensure it stays in one place!
After attending our National Conference this summer, I quickly ordered, received and unboxed several of our new Norwex products from the fall: