Norwex Personal Use Masks will be available soon, to provide safety, care and comfort for individuals, with the added benefit of self-purification with our BacLock microsilver embedded into the microfiber of each mask.
Please see my latest update below!
A Million Masks. A Million Thank Yous.
When I watched the announcement by our Global Chief Executive Officer Judy LeTain (read here or watch below), I was moved to tears. This is a challenging time for the global community. Many friends and customers have experienced job loss, countless others are food insecure, and those on the front lines in the medical field are without adequate personal protection equipment to prevent themselves from becoming sick.
Norwex is stepping up in a big way, partnering with Donate PPE to donate one million masks to front line medical care professionals. We will work with organizations in all of our markets to identify where the greatest needs are, for these donated masks.
Norwex Personal Use Masks
Additionally, in a matter of just a few weeks, Norwex has researched, tested and began manufacturing Norwex Personal Use Masks, available to order this month.
Made with Norwex microfiber containing BacLock microsilver, the mask material will be the same as our Window Cloth, which filters
60% of .4 micron particles. UPDATE: Masks will filter 80% of .1 micron particles.
I am so incredibly proud to represent a company that has stepped up in such a big way to provide a solution for personal health and safety during this global pandemic!
Watch the announcement from our Global CEO:
We understand there are many questions surrounding the announcement of Norwex Personal Use Masks! I do not yet have all the answers, and will update this post as more information becomes available.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions surrounding the masks. This includes updated information as of April 27, 2020:
- When will the Norwex Personal Use Masks be available for purchase? We are working really hard to produce them immediately! Norwex consultants have been able to order and we are working quickly on a solution for customers to order.
- What is the cost of Norwex Personal Use Masks? The masks will be $9.99 each.
- How do these compare to N95 masks? Norwex Personal Use masks are intended for personal use, not to replace N95 masks. They will be a great option to wear on top of N95 masks to help protect and extend the life of those masks for healthcare professionals. The Window Cloth material used in our masks has been tested and found to filter
60% of .4 micronparticles UPDATE: 80% of .1 micron particles. The microfiber is embedded with Norwex BacLock microsilver for self-purification purposes.
- Will there be child size masks available? The biggest need at this crucial time is for adult masks, so at this time children masks are not being produced.
- How do I order Norwex Personal Use Masks for my family? Once available to our customers and the general public for purchase, I will update this article.
- Please refer to this full explanation of the Norwex Mask Initiative detailing the One Million Masks donation as well as Norwex Personal Use Masks.
How can you help?
There’s never been a bigger need to have advocates for our mission around the country, than now. Norwex is in less than 3% of homes in the United States. We simply need more voices! If you would like to become a part of our mission, I would love to explore with you the impact you can make! Learn more about our consultant opportunity here, or connect with me personally.